Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I know that we're gonna be fine

Hoho! I think Im beginning to like Combined Humanities lessons.
Yes, Miss Kokila aka, my Guides teacher. She's nice k.
She gave me 3 stickers, cos I answered her questions.
I sticked them onto my pencil box, but 1 went missing.

Anw, got this Combined Humanities study group formed.
Mdm Ker's gonna take my study group for lessons on Friday man.
Wtfff, I want Miss Kokila! :(

Alrighto, during Chinese period, Miss Phoon came with Xiang lao shi.
Xiang lao shi's gonna be taking us after our O' lvl orals.
Orals right? Or listening compre. Aye beats me :D

She let us listen to some SHE song. & explained the lyrics.
I think she's real nice. Her Chinese name is Lan Lan, mine LL too!
Oh did I mention? She's gonna be our new Guides teacher too :D

HELLO! :D

PF: Are you breaking up with me?!
Sis: I think its best for us to be separated.
HA HA HA :D

Funny.

Went to lunch at KFC with sis, bestie & bestfriend! Ha ha.
Got real friggin crazy on bus 176. So noisy please.
People kept staring at us as if we're some lunatic people :/
Oh! The bus driver scolded us too. Cos we're very noisy.

Eh, no privacy man.

:D

Yay lunch!

Get more @ betterdays-.blogspot.com

Morning, we got scolded by the bus driver. Bus 143.
Afternoon, we got scolded by the bus driver. Bus 176.
Morning, scolded for getting on the bus slowly.
Afternoon, being too noisy & kept laughing.

!?!?

K. This saturday's gonna be my practical exam! Omgosh.
Some outside examiner's gonna be testing us. Pressurizing.
& on saturday's bestie birthday! & its the West Division Day.
Machiam so suay.

Blog till here, feels weird without cca today.
Okay, goodbye all <3

No comments: